The House & Loft Rentals
Like the old store, the house was made by building a newer part on to the old, original two story. It hovers over the road, facing the old store and that part of Conception Bay known as Bay de Grave.
- Main floor has a fully equipped kitchen, dining and living rooms, half bathroom and laundry.
- Upstairs there is a full bathroom and three bedrooms
- The pink bedroom overlooks the road and sea; having one queen bed
- The green room, also at the front of the house, has a double bed.
- Above the yellow craftroom is the Attic, containing two double size futon mattresses and a play area.
- The grey room in the middle of the second floor is the smallest bedroom, with a double bed.
- Electric heat, wood burning fireplace, and wifi.
- A flagstone patio at the rear of the house is protected from the wind, and highly enjoyable. It’s a great place to sit and watch the glow of the fire from the wood/coal Coady’s Ironworks barbecue pit, or sit on the front deck and watch the whales frolic and the fishers come back from a day at sea.
- The large loft is above a brand new garage.
- It features one big room with one queen size bed, two single beds, a sitting area, and bathroom with sink and toilet. Guests would need to shower in the main house.
- There is a roadside, french-styled balcony.
- The back, outside deck is perfect for watching beautiful sunsets.
- Laundry services are available and accessible in Pippy’s home, directly across the street.
- Buildings feature new electrical. In the event of a power outage, instructions exist for using the wood stove and resetting the water pump.
- Renters are expected to be self-sufficient – finding their own transportation to and from Bareneed and to nearby Bay Roberts for shopping and other amenities.